Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Time Out

Molly is in time out. I picked up the 214 stitches for the front band last Sunday and after knitting 1 row it looked wonky to me. I'll need to redo that (no problem). It's the yarn that was giving me a headache. The yarn is so soft and pretty but acrylic makes my fingertips breakout in little blisters.

So while my fingers are trying to heal, I started another teeny pink project. I had this lone ball of KP Merino Style in Petal and found a cute cable project called Nakiska. Actually I was 50% done on the 2nd size last night then I measured it and it was only 12.5". I totally forgot to take into account that the gauge was off so I ripped it all out and started again. This time I'm doing the largest size.

Above picture captures the true color.


Cables show better in this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I love that Nakiska pattern! Thanks for posting it!