Monday, March 5, 2007


Last Wednesday night while waiting for Lost, I picked up my 4.5 mm Addis and the tiny ball of yarn that used to be my Calorimetry. Hubby walked out of den and saw me with a tape measure around my noggin. Grins.

I cast on 108 sts (120 sts on 5 mms = too big) and just kept ribbing. When it was wide enough, I started doing rows 6 and 7. Oops! I should match the number of short rows on each end so it does not look wonky. Rip out 2 rows; figure out what to do next and move on.

Much to my surprise, I finished it in one evening. Somehow I was determined to get something right after my woeful attempts at Salina.

Yarn: Patons Classic Wool Merino in Rosewood
Needles: Addi Circulars in US #7
(02/28/07 - 02/28/07)

Modifications: I cast on 108 stitches and did Row 5 until it was half the intended width.

P.S. - Underneath Calorimetry is a partial back of Salina after 1 ball of Rowanspun DK.

Thanks for the good vibes!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

The Calorimetry looks very nice this time around. Salina looks pretty good too!