Tuesday, May 2, 2006

This time in Green


I fell in love with the Red Gable. I've worn her out and about this past weekend. With green being the Project Spectrum color of the month, I knew I had to make another one in Kiwi. I cast on prior to the Green Gable KAL start date because I knew I would not get any knitting done this week.

UPDATE: The designer will change the pattern to specify a Backward Loop cast on. Since it was not specified in the original pattern, I used the Longtail cast on and still did the purl round. It still fits fine, I'm not ripping this.

2 comments:

Shar said...

I love mine as well. I will make another one soon as well. I did the long tail cast on as well an mine fits well. I've never done a backwards loop cast on.

Anonymous said...

SO PRETTY. I love the color you chose for it. Very springlike.