Sunday, May 21, 2006

Socks ... just in time

I started this pair of socks two months ago. I purposely made them a lot longer so Little Man can grow into them for the Fall. Yesterday while I was working on the second sock, Little Man tried on the first sock - it fits! My has his feet grown. I hurriedly finished off the second sock so he can wear it now.

Whee ... my 2nd pair!

Finished while watching Batman Begins

Identical socks down to the toe.

Little Man's Socks #2
Pattern: Ann Budd (3x1 rib)
Yarn: Lang Jawoll in #154
Needles: Brittany Birch 5" DPNS in US #3
(03/16/06 - 05/20/06)

This is the first time I've used this sock yarn. It comes with a matching spool of reinforcement yarn for the heels and toes. How cute it that!

P.S. - He wore it to sleep and is still running around the house with the socks on. Success!

2 comments:

none said...

Great socks!

Anonymous said...

Great looking socks! Nice job matching them, too.