Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Spy ... Something Pink



Bear Speaks: "I have something cool to show you. Can you guess what it is?"




A tisket, a tasket ...

... an almost Easter basket.

I just need to knit the i-cord handles and we're off to the wash. It's a cute quick project for Project Spectrum. No major modifications to Susan's Nantasket Basket pattern. I just knit more rows to hopefully get a bigger Easter basket for Pumpkin Girl.

This project is so cool. I let my kids pick out 2 colors each. Pumpkin Girl picked out fuschia/pink while Little Man selected blue/lime green. It took me awhile to get my rhythm going with the 2 colors because the yarn kept getting tangled. Once I figured out knitting with 2 colors - pink yarn on right hand and fuschia yarn on left hand, I was flying.

Next up, another one in blue/green for Little Man.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks great. I love the idea of using this for easter...great colors!!