Saturday, March 11, 2006

The infamous hubby hat - take 3

I am done knitting the pieces for To Dye For. I just need to seam it together.

Fluffy sweater screams "Seam me, please!"

I'm trying my best to finish off all those WIPs from 2005. I made a promise not to start a big project until Sweet Heart and Ribby Cardi are done.

In the mean time, I need a small project to keep me busy. Will it be another pair of socks for Pumpkin Girl, Little Man, or myself? I remember promising Hubby a hat. I can knit sweaters, tanks and socks but hats are my downfall. They all seem to come out too big. Well, maybe this is a chance to redeem myself. I have a skein of Beaverslide in Charcoal (Black). All he wants is a plain black hat 'that fits'.

Stashalong: I may not make it to the very end. There's a coop for Peace Fleece that has very good prices. Problem is it ends on March 15th. If I can commit to some color(s) I like, then I may have to bow out of the Stashalong. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Kim said...

A bunch of my knitting group are doing their Rogue sweaters with Peace Fleece--they have some great colors. If you fall off the wagon, that would be worth falling for :) Just passing through on Stashalong patrol--have a great week!!