Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Something Red

I've been distracted lately. I should've been done with the Pink Easter basket but I haven't touched it since. I really need to start on the Blue Easter basket because the deadline is coming up soon. Did I do any of these? NO!

On Saturday, I finished up the neckline for Pumpkin Girl's Sweet Heart sweater while she was in Jazz class. I even wove in the ends for the neck. All I had left to do was duplicate stitch the heart on to the front piece. When we got home, I had her try it on. Neck is too tight, we could barely squeeze her head in. I didn't have the courage to rip back a few rows and try again. Instead I cast-on for another project - Green Gable (in Candy Apple Red). I'm so glad I tried it on when it said so. I needed to add a few more rows otherwise my arms would fit like sausages.

I just finished the first skein and this is what I have so far.


I really need to get back to the Easter Basket projects before I start my 2nd skein for Green Gable.

No comments: