Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Little Man's Socks

My baby has been watching me knit his 1st pair of socks. He would wear the one sock on his foot while watching me knit. In a mad rush while watching 24 last night, I finished the second sock. I slipped it on my sleeping son's foot and whisked him off to bed. He woke up in a fantastic mood this morning when he saw both socks on his feet. He refused to take them off. He proudly stated, "I'm wearing the socks to school today!"

I couldn't separate the boy from his Cheetos.

Little Man's Socks
Pattern: Ann Budd
Yarn: Wildfoote Luxury Sock in Cadet Grey
Needles: Brittany Birch 5" DPNS in US #3
(02/23/06 - 03/06/06)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet....the girls keep asking for socks and that would be a great way to surprise them!

Also, thanks for the info on Shine. I have this idea for a top down thing for la petites, and I think Shine might just be the ticket.