Sunday, October 16, 2005

Score!

My local craft store had a sale yesterday. I got the books and the yarn at 50% off. These are my only knitting books so far.


1. Ann Budd's "Knitters Handy Book of Sweater Patterns"
2. Nicky Epstein's "Knitting on the Edge"
3. Nancie Wiseman's "Knitter's Book of Finishing Techniques"
4. Paton's Classic Wool Merino in red and white

The red yarn is for a MIL scarf for Christmas, the white is for Kool-Aid dyeing (something I've been wanting to try). I also picked up FC Holiday 2005 magazine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dani said...

Hey there... Nice score at the craft store :) All those books and magazines are really nice. Just a note, a lot of "white" yarns don't take dye.. not sure how it works with Kool-Aid though. Its sort of the same idea as why whites don't felt well ( you need naturals instead). Hugs :)