Sunday, March 11, 2007

No corner left untouched

This weekend I took over Little Man's corner in our house. That spot just beside the fireplace, where the light is good. Now that's bad, isn't it? See ... my knitting co-existing with the kiddies' stuff.


I just realized that I haven't started anything for Project Spectrum yet. Anyway, I was KAL stalking last week and stumbled upon this post on the Interweave Knits KAL. I dove into the stash and pulled out some LB Cotton Ease for the Cabaret Raglan.


Although the body is meant to be knitted straight up to the armholes, I decided to put some shaping into it. I pulled out the Hourglass Sweater to use as a guide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea...I love that sweater, but it could use some shaping. I like the color, can't wait to see how it turns out.