Friday, August 24, 2007

What about Bob?

After all that ribbing in Fifi, I needed a quick knit and hopefully something simple that I could work on at the beach. Overall, Bob would've been a quick knit. I've just been lazy.

I started with one sleeve before we left on vacation. I fiddled with the length and got the numbers down. I cast on for the body on our drive down to the beach (Sat, Aug 4th). I got about 6" done. Then I knit the second sleeve. I finished most of the body (up to the split) while we were on vacation (that was 2 weeks ago). During the sporadic knitting last week I finished the front. Last night, I buckled down and finished the back. All that is left to do is seam it up and weave in the ends.

[Insert unseamed blob known as Bob here]

5 comments:

tiennie said...

Can't wait for the pics!

Kimberly said...

Your Fifi turned out very nicely. I hadn't seen the pattern before I saw it on your blog.

This summer has been a busy one. I can't even seem to get a baby sweater done so I definitely see how it can be tough to knit Bob.

Octopus Knits said...

Ooo, ooo, where is Bob? Hope you're having a good summer-fall transition!

P.S. Congrats on winning the book!

tiennie said...

Where'd you go? Come back come back!

10000 Smiley Faces said...

www.10000smileyfaces.com

THE FIRST 100 ARE FREE

Hi, my name is Ezequiel, and I invite you to be a part of the 10000 Smiley Faces Community, link your blog and raise your visits. We created this website to everyone who has a blog or personal site and want to tell something to the world.
THE FIRST 100 ARE FREE