Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Ribby Shell - it's about time

Still high from finishing off the kiddie sweater (or seeing my kid learn to inline skate on the road), I was itching to start another project. Then I remembered that I had 2 projects that just needed seaming so they can come-off the list. I opted for the easier one. Ribby Shell just needed the shoulders seamed (all 40 stitches in all). This is something I can wear to work - under a cardigan or jacket, so why not?

I was all ready for the photoshoot but then the camera said "card is full". It must've been the movies we took of Pumpkin Girl skating while Little Man was riding his bike earlier that afternoon. Hubby said it would take 31 minutes to download the pictures from the camera so I just went ahead and started dinner and totally forgot about the photo shoot until today.

Ribby Shell
Pattern: Chic Knits
Yarn: 3 balls TLC Cotton Plus in Cream
Needles: Addi Circulars in US #8
(08/22/06 - 09/16/06)

I knit the ribbed version. I will definitely knit another one ... maybe the flat-paneled version next.

No comments: